& Real Estate
Servicing many clients within the real Estate and construction industries, we provide the accounting knowledge you need.
ADKF has experience with an array of construction types, including new residential construction, general commercial construction, and specialized repair services. We currently serve many clients in the construction industry.
Some items specific to the construction industry that we deal with are:
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction
- Uniform Capitalization Rule 263A
- Percentage Completion vs. Completed Contract accounting methods
- Look-back calculations
- Like-kind exchanges
- Special rules for contractors for Texas Franchise Tax purposes
Additionally, we serve clients in both commercial and residential real estate. We bring extensive knowledge into a rapidly changing field. We understand the seemingly overwhelming regulations and business concerns facing the real estate industry today. Our clients involved in the real estate industry include:
- Property Managers
- Owners of Residential and Commercial Rentals
- Title Companies
- Real Estate Agents/Brokers
- Real Estate professionals