ADKF and CIS Wealth Management Group are partnering to educate our clients and community on their Social Security Benefit options. If you are age 55-65, and haven’t begun taking social security, or just recently elected to take benefits, the information provided is both timely and relevant to your situation. Our speaker will be David M. Zander of Back Nine Pro, who is a nationally recognized expert in social security matters. This dinner workshop will cover the following topics:
- When to start taking Social Security
- How much you can expect to receive, based on individual and joint life expectancy
- How COLAs (Cost of Living Adjustments) affect your benefits
- The ramifications of a spouse’s death on benefits
- How former marriages affect benefits
- What strategies are allowed to maximize benefits
- How Social Security can be aligned with retirement plan
This dinner workshop will take you through several real-life “what-if” scenarios that could increase your total payout to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Dave Zander will discuss the changes in benefits and what options are still available. There are no product sales associated with this workshop. It is purely educational.
Please RSVP by February 14 to 210-829-1300, email [email protected] or online at