AUDIT STAFF MEMBER
Successful CPA firm offers the opportunity to join a professional audit department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Requirements/QualificationsBachelor’s degree in accounting and recent experience in a public accounting firm is required.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 year’s experience in a public accounting firm
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Provide staff accountant support on client engagements, including audits and reviews of both for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Assist audit seniors, managers and partners in all aspects of the client engagement, including: planning, field work, and report preparation.
- Research accounting topics and transactions as directed and produce written documentation of such.
- Provide oversight and training of audit interns.
- 90% of your time will be at a client’s office. Majority of clients are in the San Antonio and surrounding areas.
- Work in Excel, Word, Quick Books and CCH Accounting Research Manager, PFX Engagement, PPC, as well as other applications as may be necessary.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:email@example.com– Subject line: Audit Staff
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40+(based on job requirements)
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)