An internship with ADKF offers a great start to your accounting career. Our interns are provided on-boarding and on-the-job training.
- Provide support on client engagements, including audits and reviews of both for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Assist audit seniors, managers and partners in all aspects of client engagement including: planning, field work, and report preparation
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Accounting major with a minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Undergraduate degree completed prior to start of internship or be in the final year of undergraduate degree plan
- Completion of an auditing course at the time of internship is preferred
- Actively working toward meeting education requirement for CPA certification and planning on pursuing CPA certification
- Travel may be required within San Antonio and surrounding areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Be knowledgeable on a first-year staff level by the conclusion of the internship
- At conclusion of internship there may be opportunity for a full-time permanent position with the firm
ADKF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.