The Senior Tax Accountant will work in a collaborative environment, lead diverse engagements, and develop fellow team members. In this role you will interact closely with clients, assist and lead team members, and gain exposure to a wide range of tax returns and industries. We pride ourselves on exemplary client service and enjoy advancing our team members from within.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA designation a plus
- 3+ years recent public accounting experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several simultaneous tasks with strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and creativity skills to develop tax planning strategies
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval
- Prepare and file, federal, state, and local tax returns for partnerships, corporations, and individuals
- Work on several different types of complex returns across a diverse group of clients, in various industries
- Understand and research complex tax concepts and their application to client situations; review with managers/partners; communicate results with clients
- Lead engagements and communicate key information to tax staff, managers, partners, and clients
- Manage tax staff assigned to the engagement and review their work daily
- Mentor and train less experienced staff; maintain communication with all levels of leadership within the firm
- Involvement with planning and strategic sessions with clients, manager, and partners
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Willingness to pursue CPA designation
- Understanding overtime requirements during busy season
ADKF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.