An internship with ADKF offers a great start to your accounting career. Our interns are provided on-boarding and on-the-job training.
- Prepare personal and business returns (Forms 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120s)
- Exposure to Trust returns, Form 1041
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Accounting major with a minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Senior Year, Graduate school pursuing CPA designation
- VITA – Voluntary Income Tax Assistance experience is a plus
- Completed tax course at the time of internship
- Within last semester of degree plan
- Actively working toward meeting education requirements for CPA certification with plans to pursue CPA certification following completion of internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Gain knowledge of tax law and compliance, preparing tax returns
- Be knowledgeable on a first year staff level by the conclusion of the internship
- At conclusion of internship there may be opportunity for a full time permanent position with the firm
ADKF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.