DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND RECRUITING
Join the ADKF Family and assist in developing, implementing, and evaluating strategic marketing plans, brand management, and relation-building of stakeholders in the San Antonio, Boerne, New Braunfels and Central Texas area. The position oversees and executes all marketing-related activities including marketing strategy, plans, budget, analysis, brand management, and recruitment while building relationships between our family, clients, local businesses, colleges/universities, and the community in which we live and work.
Director of Marketing and Recruiting Responsibilities
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to provide marketing strategy focused on achieving revenue growth goals in the short-term while enhancing the ADKF brand in the long-term.
- Develop marketing strategy and budget by identifying existing and new industries and services through database analytics of current clients and evaluation of geographic area potential growth
- Implement marketing strategy by identifying key deliverables including define target markets, demand generation, association strategies, campaigns, and community involvement, to assist in growth goals. The strategies shall include communication strategies, plans, budgets, calendars and timelines to meet the stated objectives.
- Evaluate results of strategy and provide reports detailing results that identify opportunities to drive cost optimization and efficiency through the appropriate measurement of return on investment of market spend, and effective utilization of talent, technology, and financial resources. Develop best practices for efficient, cost-effective marketing processes and programs.
- Develop and manage marketing communication platforms and resources to include website development and maintenance, social media platforms and printed advertisements. Writing a variety of content including social media, newsletters, advertisements and internal communications.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategically aligned external organizations including local chambers, industry/business associations, publications, and vendors.
- Champion the firm’s brand internally and externally; ensure full compliance with the brand strategy, messaging, and identity management guidelines throughout the firm. Provide platform to maintain a “One Firm” attitude throughout the organization.
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee major events, sponsorships, firm development meetings, and staff engagement.
- Provide leadership ability in coordinating peers to achieve performance goals while delivering quality and operating efficiency and value to stakeholders.
- Motivate and develop a high performing marketing team by creating an environment of trust, teamwork, development, and provide mentoring and assistance to employees supervised or managed in the areas of marketing strategy and brand management.
Talent Pipeline and Campus Recruiter
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the talent needs and create effective search strategies to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Utilize multiple sourcing tools and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent, such as online social networking, cold-calling, traditional networking, and referrals.
- Proactively engage with both active and passive candidates and nurture the pipeline for current and future openings.
- Manage the planning and execution of ADKF’s intern program, including building and managing relationships with key stakeholders at strategic colleges and universities (e.g. career services offices, faculty, and relevant student organizations, etc.).
- Ensure the highest level of candidate care and communication for all campus prospects.
- Build deep and meaningful relationship with candidates, while managing and prioritizing a great candidate experience throughout the entire hiring and orientation process.
- Recommending opportunities to enhance our process.
- Bachelor’s degree with proven experience.
- Minimum five years of marketing experience with a preference for experience in a large professional services or similar organization.
- In-depth understanding of various competencies related to the marketing of accounting, tax and consulting services.
- Proven abilities to collect, synthesize and manage market/client data, and develop and implement direct marketing, advertising, PR, social media, branding and digital marketing initiatives.
- Must exhibit an exceptional client service attitude, possess outstanding people skills and take a proactive approach in working with employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in diagnostics, analytics, coordination, collaboration, and planning.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to travel and attend events 15-25%.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:email@example.com– Subject line: Director of Marketing and Recruiting
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40+(based on job requirements)
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)