SENIOR AUDIT ACCOUNTANT
Successful CPA firm offers opportunity to join a professional audit department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Requirements/Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in accounting and recent experience in a public accounting firm is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a public accounting firm
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval (CCH Accounting Research Manager, PFX Engagement, PPC, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat)
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org– Subject line: Audit Senior
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40+(based on job requirements)
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)