SENIOR AUDIT ACCOUNTANT
Successful CPA firm offers the opportunity to join a professional audit department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Requirements/QualificationsBachelor’s degree in accounting and recent experience in a public accounting firm is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a public accounting firm
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval (CCH Accounting Research Manager, PFX Engagement, PPC, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Perform audits and reviews for nonprofits organizations, for-profit entities, and employee benefit plans in various industries. Also, prepare the Form 990 for nonprofit organizations.
- Will be the lead for engagements and communicate key information to audit staff, managers, partners, and client.
- Manage audit staff assigned to the engagement and review their work daily.
- Perform planning by interviewing the client, gathering documents needed for the audit, and delegating the sections within the audit team.
- Manage the audit fieldwork to make sure audit is completed within scheduled timeframe.
- Research accounting issues related to the client and learn their internal procedures.
- Prepare the initial draft of the audit report.
- 90% of your time will be at a client’s office. Majority of clients are in the San Antonio and surrounding areas.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:email@example.com– Subject line: Audit Senior
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40+(based on job requirements)
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)