Successful CPA firm offers opportunity to join a professional tax department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Tax Manager OverviewA manager is a CPA whose client responsibilities are second only to those of a senior manager or partners. Managers are primarily responsible for client relationships within their area of expertise and for clients assigned to them. Managers direct the work of staff people who work under them.
Tax Manager Responsibilities
- Trains and advises staff on tax developments and reviews and evaluates their work.
- Assume responsibility for the firm for technical excellence in one or more specialty areas.
- Manages multiple clients and demonstrates knowledge of clients’ business.
- Represent clients before tax authorities.
- Monitor progress of engagements of assigned clients in relation to budgets and due dates.
- Responsible for billing and collections of assigned clients.
- Represent the firm in the community and builds new and existing client relationships.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license required
- Minimum of 8 years of accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of working in a public accounting firm
- Tax experience with business/individuals and estate planning
- Minimum of 2 years of significant supervisory experience
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org– Subject line: Tax Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40+(based on job requirements)
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)