- Cost savings – our professionals do the right work at the right time. Our bookkeeping services are highly scalable, and we can adapt with you as your business changes. Additionally, you will not need to worry about training a new staff person or dealing with other complexities that accompany employing full-time staff. We’ll give you a fixed fee up front, so you won’t have to worry about costly billing overruns.
- Technology – If you don’t have a sophisticated accounting system, use ours! You won’t have to worry about keeping up with software updates, version changes, or compatibility issues.
- Quality Financial Reporting – You need accurate, timely and relevant information to make the right decisions for your business. We deliver! By utilizing our bookkeeping services, you will receive a high-quality set of financial statements on-time, so you have the tools necessary to run your business at peak efficiency.
- Mitigate the Risk of Fraud – One of the key ways to mitigate the risk of fraud in your organization is to maximize segregation of duties. Often, that can be highly difficult in a smaller organization. By engaging our team, we can help you allocate responsibilities to efficiently and effectively mitigate the risks of fraud.
- Access to a Wealth of Knowledge – We have over 60 accounting professionals on staff at ADKF each having a unique depth of experience. If you have a question, we have the resources to help.
- Bookkeeper at ADKF for 11 years – Manager since 2016
- 30 years’ experience with payroll
- Quickbooks Certified Pro-Advisor – Platinum Status
- Experience in sales tax reporting, payroll reporting, compilations, & financials
- Bookkeeper for 18 years
- Industry Experience: medical, construction, restaurants, & consulting
- Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor
- Desktop Certification – in progress
- Bilingual – English & Spanish