As an Accounting Services Staff you will support all phases of engagement execution and administration for consulting and accounting services engagements. This role often faces ambiguous deliverables and works with complex information (or information that is not readily available). A high degree of autonomy, independent judgement and discretion is required. Above all, client service is paramount.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Eligibility to sit for the CPA exams with a plan in place to attain CPA certification (150+ college credit hours including appropriate upper division accounting courses)
- Experience with bookkeeping, QuickBooks Pro-Advisor preferred
- Excellent computer skills to include creating back-ups, restoring, and making change files to send back to clients
- Excellent interpersonal communication problem solving-skills
- Develop an understanding of our current client base and identify opportunities to help our clients solve problems
- Demonstrate a client focus and sense of urgency to address client needs
- Execute engagements efficiently, with a strong attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Build relationships with clients to become a trusted member of their team
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- This role will be off-site regularly for face-to-face client meetings
ADKF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.