If you are ready for the next step in your career, with a career path, competitive salary, benefits, and a work-life balance, apply here. We are currently seeking Senior Auditors and we are offering a sign-on bonus for this role.
- Lead engagements and communicate key information to audit staff, managers, partners, and clients
- Manage audit fieldwork to make sure audit is completed within scheduled timeframe
- Perform planning by interviewing the client, gathering documents needed for the audit, and delegating sections within the audit team
- Perform audits and reviews for non-profit organizations, for-profit entities, and employee benefit plans in various industries
- Research accounting issues related to the client and learn their internal procedures
- Prepare the initial draft of the audit report
- Manage audit staff assigned to the engagement and review their work daily
- Maintain direct communication with all levels of leadership within the firm
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several simultaneous tasks with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years recent public accounting experience
- CPA designation a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication problem solving-skills
- Travel within San Antonio and surrounding area
ADKF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.