Successful CPA firm offers opportunity to join a professional audit department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and recent experience in public accounting is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed.
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For immediate consideration, please e-mail: email@example.com- Subject line: Audit Senior
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40+(based on job requirements)
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.