Successful CPA firm offers opportunity to join a professional tax department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work. Requirements/Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and recent experience in public accounting is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed. Candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 year experience in public accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For immediate consideration, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject line: Senior Tax Accountant
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.