SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Successful CPA firm offers the opportunity to join a professional tax department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Requirements/QualificationsBachelor’s degree in accounting and recent experience in public accounting is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed.
Candidate must possess the following
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a public accounting firm
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs, and data retrieval.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Work on several different types of complex returns across a diverse group of clients, in various industries (e.g. Forms 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040, 1041)
- Use critical thinking and creativity to develop tax planning strategies above and beyond compliance work
- Personally, responsible for managing intricately structured client groups
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients including regular correspondence through meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Maintain direct communication with all levels of leadership within the firm
- Help mentor and train less experienced staff
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject line: Senior Tax Accountant
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)