SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Successful CPA firm offers the opportunity to join a professional tax department located in San Antonio, Texas. Multiple positions are available. Our firm was founded on client service and quality work.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and recent experience in public accounting is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed.
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4-year experience working in public accounting firm
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs, and data retrieval.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
Candidate must possess the following:
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject line: Senior Tax Accountant
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours per Week: 40
- Start Date: Negotiable
- Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)